This Privacy Statement explains how W.C. Specialty Risk, Inc. DBA W+C Specialty, DBA W+C Insurance Solutions uses the personal information that we collect or that you otherwise provide when you communicate with us or use our services:
- Online through our websites, including but not limited to http://www.wcspecialty.com (the “Sites”), and our social media pages which are available from the Sites (“Social Media Pages”) (collectively, the Sites, Portals, and Social Media Pages are referred to as “W+C Online Services”); and
- From other sources such as your application(s), contracts or other agreement(s) with W+C Specialty, claim forms and related or supporting documentation, written or oral communications with W+C Specialty or third parties involved in our business with you.
This Privacy Statement informs you of your rights with respect to your personal information that W+C collects, uses, and discloses.
By using any of the W+C Specialty Services or by providing your personal information, you accept the policies and practices stated in this Privacy Statement. Any reference in this Privacy Statement to the term “we”, “us” or “our” shall mean W+C Specialty.
When and how does W+C Specialty collect your personal information?
In general, we may collect personal information about you, directly and indirectly, depending on your relationship with us -- whether as an individual client, agent, broker, a policyholder, claimant, employee of our corporate and association clients, family member of any such person, or other person who we employ or with whom we do business.
Specifically, we may collect your personal information from the following sources:
- You or your family member orally or in paper and/or online applications or other documents for insurance, employment, or other services.
- Third parties, such as insurance companies, brokers or agents, medical professionals, financial institutions, motor vehicle and driver licensing authorities, and sources of publicly available information.
- Affiliates, subsidiaries, insurers, intermediaries, third party providers, and others in connection with providing or responding to a request for services.
- Consumer or credit reporting agencies.